Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meeting Prep - 02 June 2009

Greetings, fellow toastmasters and friends,

The theme for the Thursday Toastmasters meeting is “How I Plan to Spend My Summer Vacation” and the challenge will be not to use the word “Staycation.”

For some of us, this will be the only type of vacation we’ll get, but for most of you, we’d like to meddle in your lives as much as possible, so inquiring minds just want to know!

If I can’t have a vacation, then darn it, I want to hear about someone else’s dreams.

In September, we could have another meeting to see how your plans worked or didn’t work out as you had hoped. We can also revel in your misery. It’s all good!

The only plans I have for the meeting so far are:


TM – me

Speaker #1 – Julie Williams – Speech #3 (Get to the Point) which may be a powerful point presentation.

Evaluator – Don Lyman (thanks for volunteering)

So there’s still lots of opportunity to step up and join the jamboree – M – I – C (uh – I guess that’s another song and probably copyrighted).

That was an “uh” not an “ah” if you’re counting. Anyway, love to hear from you all.

Regards,
Dan Pratt

Visit our website: www.3skelion.info

No comments: